- By using livingit.cat website and services and when booking a Livingit Tour or Experience, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use livingit.cat website and services.
- Living it may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Living it. Your continued use of Livingit.cat website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Livingit.cat content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Livingit.cat content requires the prior written permission of Livingit (if you’re interested in becoming a Livingit affiliate, please contact email@example.com more information).
- You agree to use Livingit.cat websites and services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Livingit.cat.
- Your use of Living.cat sites is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Livingit.
- You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Livingit or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Livingit; and (c) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions.
- You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews and rating other users’ contributions.
- We may use your content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it and distributing it. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the site’s users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
- You alone are responsible for your content. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Livingit.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content.
- Livingit may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content on the site and other media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered by Livingit are valid as per the dates displayed at Livingit.cat. Livingit is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Livingit Customer Care Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will process the request.
- Livingit does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Livingit cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Livingit will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a Livingit promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Livingit checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Livingit may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Livingit reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- Occasionally our suppliers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Livingit reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at Livinit.cat, at any time, for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on Livingit.cat are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices include local taxes.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of Livingit.cat.
Payments & Cancellations
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of meal or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with Livingit can result in cancellation fees being applied by Livingit, as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket. These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Tour during a dpecial event period. These are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, New Year’s, Christmas, Easter.
- Other Tour Products & Services. If you cancel at least 3 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure or commencement time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation must be sent by e-mail to the following email address: email@example.com
- In most cases we are entitled to cancel because of adverse weather conditions. If we do cancel in such circumstances, we will make every effort to reschedule the event for another date. We will not be obliged to give any refund if we cancel an event because of adverse weather conditions. This will also apply to any rescheduled event. However, we will attempt to refund you any fees paid once we have taken account of our reasonable costs and expenses including but not restricted to, any money we have paid to any supplier for the activity, the costs of transport to the activity and reasonable costs for our time and energy.
- Unless we cancel in the circumstances described above, we will only cancel if:
- For reasons beyond our control, we cannot organise the event.
- You or we become insolvent or in the case of an individual you become subject to a bankruptcy petition.
- We believe that the booking, any of those associated with it, or the purpose of the booking might damage our reputation.
- We decide that any reduction in numbers from the original booking makes the event uneconomical or impractical.
Living it Vouchers
- You will receive a personalized Livingit Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your Livingit Voucher(s), you will receive an email from Livingit that contains a reference number.
- You must provide the original, authentic Livingit Voucher (with the reference number) to the Livingit guide or appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour or ticket. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Livingit Voucher.
- Please present your voucher 15-20 minutes before departure to the staff at departure point of your tour. The location of the departure point can be found in the description of the tour.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your Livingit Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the Livingit Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- In some cases Livingit also requires that you present the credit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking.
- Please note that your Livingit Voucher(s) can be confiscated – and immediately canceled without refund – if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on your credit card.
- Livingit can not be held responsible for clients showing up late for their tours.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Livingit or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Livingit.cat regardless of the form of action.
- Livingit and its suppliers, in making arrangements for tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, Livingit and its and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Livingit’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Livingit, Livingit.cat and/or to a Living it service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Livingit we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Livingit does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Livingit.cat will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Livingit.cat or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Restrictions on Use
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- We may terminate or suspend your ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing the Site, your content, site content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the terms of service at any time by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the site. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published content and are under no obligation to remove any of your content.
Experiences and tours
- We expect you:
- To behave in a safe and polite manner at all times.
- To follow the proper instructions of any supervisor or activity leader, either a Livingit guide or any guide of the supplier for any chosen activity.
- To dress and equip yourself suitably as indicated by us for any event where special clothing or equipment is to be provided by you.
- To use safety equipment as instructed and not tamper with or abuse it.
- To compensate us or our contractors for any damage caused by you in the course of an event.
- To treat our guides and representatives with respect.
- In order to reduce risk the following conditions will apply: We reserve the right to withdraw you from an event if you do not honour your obligations stated above of these conditions or if, in our opinion, you are not sufficiently fit to participate in any event or if you are under eighteen.
- You must let us know of any existing medical condition which may affect your ability to participate fully in an event.